We work with Financial Providers who can provide cash against bank instruments. We are able to arrange monetizing against financial instruments listed below.
• (Medium Term Notes) MTN Monetization.
• (Bank Guarantees) BG Monetization.
• (Letter of Credit) LOC Monetization.
• (Standby Letter of Credit) SBLC Monetization.
• US and International Bonds Monetization.
• (Certificate of Deposit) CD Monetization.
• Zero Coupon Bonds Monetization.
• Treasuries and other instruments Monetization.
• Property Asset Monetization.
• (Long Term Note) LTN Monetization.
• Bank Draft Monetization.
Time line & Process:
Depending on the type of instrument involved the time required differs. An SBLC, BG or MTN from Top 50 banks will take less than 10 working days to complete the process of Monetization. Property asset takes much more time as the valuation of the asset takes longer time.
Below are the terms & conditions for such asset monetization.
• No up-front fees required for Monetization but we will charge success fee of 1% upon Monetization.
• Must be Owned Asset Only (The Instrument must be unencumbered).
• Instruments from ALL Top 100 Banks Only with up to 90% LTV.
• Instruments from Smaller banks accepted on case by case basis but lower LTV.
• Flexible delivery methods including MT-760, DTCC free transfer, Euroclear screen block.
• The Issuer of Instrument must be in total control and be able to deliver the instrument to the Monetizer.
• The minimum of BG or SBLC can be as low as 1M USD but not lower.
• The Max size has no limits but tranches of 100m preferred.
Financial Brokers and/or intermediaries interests shall be fully protected by a contractual binding agreement and fee protection agreement. The Client must start with CIS and proof of asset before We respond to any of client’s queries or concerns.
Presently we accept below 4 options to Receive the Bank Instruments for Monetization.
• BANK SWIFT.
• DTCC (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation).
The most preferred way is BG or SBLC delivered between two banks using SWIFT MT799 PREADVISE and then issuing the SWIFT MT760. The Euroclear is also fast and well established which was founded by JP Morgan. The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation as another method to deliver the bank instruments. Another player with established network is Bloomberg which was founded in 1981 and is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world.